Monday, June 6, 2011

Hello

Hello, this is Becca. I've read Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close as well as Everything Is Illuminated, and the former is one of my favorite books (I love Oskar). Jonathan Safran Foer is one of my favorite living authors (next to Dave Eggers and Nicole Krauss). I'm excited to spend a whole semester reading Foer's works and really getting to know him better as a writer. I'm not really nervous about anything with Symposium except when it comes time to actually meeting Foer. I don't know what I'll say to him! I loved how this year Asha got so many people outside of the Symposium class interested in Hornby, and I'm hoping something similar can happen next year with Jonathan Safran Foer because he really is a great author that I think everyone should get to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.