I am very excited to begin studying JSF. I read Everything is Illuminated over March break and absolutley loved it. Other than that though, I haven't read any of his other work; however, I am very excited to read more and I anticipate I will like them all just as much as Everything is Illuminated. I am really looking forward to meeting an author who we will have studied for our first semester, and sort of put a face to his words and writing. I really liked how last years symposium class got the entire school excited about Nick Hornby and went above and beyond with the Hornby Night and T-Shirts. I hope we are able to generate the same excitement and enthusiasm. I have been looking forward to being given the privelege to take this class my entire time at K-O and I can't wait for next year.
Hope you all have an amazing summer!
See you next fall,
Mary
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.