Sunday, November 13, 2011

My post (as a picture because Blogger wasn't cooperating)

7 comments:

  1. Do you mean for your text to get incredibly close? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I was wondering the same thing. Did you? It'd be weird if you didn't. Did you actually write words down there or is it all gibberish past where we can read?

    ReplyDelete
  3. very clever sarah haha how did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait.. how did you do that!!!! that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it was all intentional :)

    It's actually words but its no longer actual thoughts. I think it says "I don't have anything else to say but I need to keep writing so I can continue smashing the lines" or something along those lines, after what's readable.

    And I did it on Microsoft Word. You know how you go to paragraphs and can chose double or single spacing? There are other options and one of them is "Exactly" and there's a number on the side which I just kept making smaller and eventually the text lines were overlapping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cool I've been trying to figure that out on Word for a little while now. I contemplated doing something like that for my essay outline because my thoughts kept running together as I was trying to come up with a topic and I thought that would fit. The only thing is that it seems like the words themselves are being cut in half rather than completely overlapping. I wonder if overlapping text boxes would work better.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.